At Advanced Animal Care our number one priority is the safety and well being of our staff, clients, and their pets.
We are open and actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have implemented protocols to ensure we are following the recommendations of the CDC. Per the CDC our pets cannot become infected with COVID-19 but please follow CDC recommendations of washing your hands after contact with your pets.
Starting Tuesday, March 24th we will not be permitting any clients to enter Advanced Animal Care but we will still be seeing pets in need of veterinary services! We will be open Sunday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM throughout May. Please be patient with our staff – We are experiencing longer than normal wait times as we are taking extra steps to clean and disinfect our hospital on a constant basis to protect our staff and clients.
For Scheduled Appointments:
* Please remain in your vehicle.
* A staff member in protective gear will approach you to obtain your information, including a valid cell phone number you can be reached on. Then a technician will bring your pet into a sanitized exam room.
* Your pet’s veterinarian and a technician will call you on the number you provided throughout the examination to discuss any concerns you have, treatments and tests they wish to perform, results, treatment costs, medications, and any other important information.
* At the end of the appointment, a client service representative will call you for over the phone payment. We ask that you pay with a credit card or debit card if at all possible.
* A technician will return your pet directly to your car.
For Surgery and Procedure Drop-Offs/Pick-ups:
* Please remain in your vehicle.
* A staff member in protective gear will approach you to obtain your information, including a valid cell phone number.
* You will be given a treatment plan of your pet’s procedure with outlined costs and a pick-up time for your pet.
* We will contact you to collect a deposit over the phone – we ask that if at all possible you pay with a credit or debit card.
* The technician will take your pet inside the hospital and will contact you after their procedure is finished.
* When you arrive at your pick up time a staff member in protective gear will approach you to go over discharge instructions and take care of any balance on your account.
* The technician will return your pet directly to your car.
We will also be offering curbside delivery of food and medications – Please call 928-542-2766 to have a staff member bring your items to your vehicle.
We offer home delivery of your pet’s food and medication – You can order those here: https://advancedanimalcare.securevetsource.com/site/view/HomeDelivery.pml
We are receiving a lot of phone calls and will return your call as soon as possible, prioritizing call backs by urgency. In an attempt to free up our phone lines for urgent matters we request non-urgent questions be submitted to our email at email@example.com or by using our app. To download our app visit the app store and search for Advanced Animal Care. The email you use in the app MUST match the one we have on file. If you aren’t sure how to use the app, or our online pharmacy, please email us.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Your health is very important to us.